5-9 ball backcross world record holder
Highest numbers juggled
Tyler Tojo Fifield, known as Ty Tojo, is a Guinness World Record-holding professional juggler. His coach Dick Franco taught him to juggle in December 2006, and he has been performing all over the world since April 2007.
Ty set the Guinness World Record for 5 ball backcrosses at age 13 in April 2011, with 248 catches. He has since broken that record on video with over 500 catches. Ty currently holds five backcross world records with publicly available video evidence:
- 5 ball backcrosses: 2 minutes and 17 seconds (video)
- 6 ball backcrosses: 71 catches (video)
- 7 ball backcrosses: 125 catches (video)
- 8 ball backcrosses: 8 catches (video)
- 9 ball backcrosses: 9 catches (video)
Ty has also done 5 ball backcrosses for over 100 catches while isolated on a stool,(video) performed 49 catches of 7 ball backcrosses onstage,(video) and juggled 9 balls for over 100 catches(video) onstage.
- ↑ http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/apr/29/north-las-vegas-teen-world-class-juggler/
- ↑ http://www.facebook.com/TyTojo/info
- ↑ http://www.tytojo.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=28
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/user/icanjuggle
- ↑ http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/9000/most-consecutive-backcross-juggling-catches
- ↑ http://juggle.wikia.com/wiki/Backcrosses