Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clawing is a way of juggling with your palms facing down, with your hand on top of the ball. When you do a claw catch (also called a snatch), rather than waiting for the ball to come down and land in your hand, you reach up and snatch down at the ball from above.
Claw catch world records with publicly available video evidence:
- 3 balls: 22 minutes and 1 second by Luka Tchernia in 2016 (video)
- 4 balls: 3 minutes and 34 seconds by Jeremy Foxcroft in 2016 (video)
- 5 balls: 134 catches by Jeremy Foxcroft in 2016 (video)
- 3 balls: 30 minutes by WiewiÃ³r in 2008 (claim)
- 5 balls: 230 catches by Sondre Ribe Øverby in 2007 (claim)
- 5 balls: 1 minute and 18 seconds by Harry Hirsch in 2010 (claim)
- 5 balls: 1 minute and 40 seconds by Kukac in 2010 (claim)
- 6 balls: 20 catches by Sondre Ribe Øverby in 2007 (claim)
- 7 balls: 13 catches by Sondre Ribe Øverby in 2007 (claim)
- Back hand catches - another way to juggle with your palms facing down