Normally to demonstrate blind juggling, you need to wear a blindfold to show that you can't see the objects, but for some tricks, you don't even have to close your eyes to juggle blind. You can do blind overhead or behind the back patterns while looking straight ahead with your eyes open.
Blind juggling world records validated by Guinness or with publicly available video evidence:
- 3 balls: 22 minutes and 7 seconds by David Rush in 2016 (video at 64x speed)
- 4 balls: 144 catches by Michael Hendriksen in 2017 (video)
- 5 balls: 15 catches by Haavard Hvidsten in 2016 (video)
- 6 balls: 7 catches by Michael Hendriksen in 2017 (video)
- 3 clubs: 19 minutes and 29 seconds by Niels Duinker in 2015 (video)
- 4 clubs: 14 catches by Felix Sürbe in 2017 (video)