1-up 4-up is a 5 object variation of the 3 object columns pattern 1-up 2-up, where each of the objects in the "2-up" part is replaced with two objects thrown as a stacked multiplex.
3 ball 1-up 2-up
5 ball 1-up 4-up
5 ball crossing 1-up 4-up
- Video: 5 club 1-up 4-up tricks by Chris Fowler
Variations with more than 5 objectsEdit
- Video: 6 ring 2-up 4-up by Chris Fowler
- Video: 7 ball 1-up 6-up connected to db97531 by Dave Leahy
- Video: 7 ball 1-up 6-up with a contortion catch by Dan Wood
- Video: 7 ball crossing 1-up 6-up with a ball passed around the body by Peter Bone
- Video: 7 ball 3-up 4-up 360 by David Ferman
- Video: 7 ball high-low-middle 4-up by David Ferman - siteswap: 9x7x8x22[1x1x](,[7x5x])*
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.